The South East B.I.G Build Event
Frankston City Council is proud to present, support and connect the region’s major construction projects to local suppliers and services at the South East B.I.G Build event.
The South East B.I.G Build will showcase over $1 billion worth of the latest exciting new developments coming to our incredible region, and provide an opportunity for local businesses to hear from developers about ways they can get involved.
The event will also outline government procurement and the tender process, with a tender workshop session available as an add on ticket purchase.The event will be held across two days;
Wednesday 11 August 3:30-5:30pm
Workshop for local businesses to cover the following topics: Tips for Responding to Local Content Requirements (Local and State Government), How to address Government’s Social Procurement Framework (Local and State Government), Tender Readiness and becoming Pre-qualified.
Thursday 12 August 10am-5pm
Supported by neighbouring municipalities City of Kingston, City of Monash, City of Greater Dandenong and Mornington Peninsula Shire Council, this all-day event will see developers present upcoming private and public construction projects with critical information for businesses looking to tender their interest in these opportunities. Regional projects that will be presented include:
* Jubilee Park Redevelopment, Frankston
* Frankston Hospital Redevelopment Update
* Horizon Apartments, Frankston
* Lloyd Park Pavilion, Langwarrin
* Eric Bell Pavilion, Frankston North
* Major Road Projects Victoria (presenting updates for Lathams Road, Golf Links Road, Hall Road, Mordialloc Freeway, Western Port Highway, South Road and Pound Rd West upgrades)
* Mentone Life Saving Club
* City of Kingston Upcoming Pavilion Projects
* City of Monash Draft Capital Works Program 2021/2022
* WJ Crowe Pavilion, Dandenong
* Keysborough South Community Hub
* Flinders Community Hub
* Southern Peninsula Youth Club, Rosebud
You’ll also hear inside information from AusIndustry, Mia Consulting, Industry Capability Network, State Government, Department of Jobs Precincts and Regions.
Includes morning tea, lunch, networking and some drinks.
Secure your tickets here.
NOTE: This event is subject to change to an online version or both online and in-person combined, pending COVID19 restrictions and capacity limits.